Thursday, May 2, 2013

Man's Best Friend - Working Women


Dear Kajal Singh, BCom Marketing & Management (UKZN,Howard),

         I don’t know if you are the originator of this huge libel on me and my male relatives, but as your name appears at the bottom I think it’s fair to blame you entirely for compiling this and putting it on the internet.
         You can imagine how upset I was when this turned up on my computer. I can’t bear to think how my other relatives feel about it. It is particularly depressing as our family was originally split up by wars and other catastrophes and were forced to flee to all parts of the world.
         Just because I haven’t seen some of them for years it doesn’t mean that I don’t feel deeply hurt to have them publicly ridiculed like this.
         For readers of my blog who don’t know what I’m talking about I feel duty bound to repeat your insults against our family, so that they can judge for themselves how shameful your actions have been. But I must emphasise that this does not mean I condone what you have done and nor does it mean that I will be reducing the substantial claim for damages that I intend instituting against you. 
         It was entitled: HUSBAND OF THE YEAR AWARDS and then continued as follows:

         The Honourable Mention goes to The United Kingdom.

         Followed closely by the United States of America.

      

And then Poland in 3rd Place.


         But 2nd Place must go to Greece.



         It was very, very close with the Wooden Spoon being awarded to Serbia.




The Winner of the Husband/Partner of the Year is: IRELAND.

Ya gotta love the Irish. They are true romantics. Look he’s even holding her hand.


         And then you’ve got the cheek to add: Remember you don’t stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.
         I and the rest of my family don’t think this is a bit funny and I have instructed my lawyers to locate you and then we will see who has the last laugh.
         Disgustedly yours,
         Jon 


No comments:

Post a Comment